- Provides direct connection between Petrel* software and OpendTect software
- Supports OpendTect V4.2 and above
- Creates OpendTect surveys using extent data from Petrel software
- Easy to import 3D seismic data
- Easy to export 3D seismic data
- Provides facility to import 3D horizon data including attribute data
- Provides facility to export 3D horizon data including attribute data
There are a number of software tools available to geoscientists in their quest to analyze and enhance data in an effort to reduce risk. Increasingly such work needs to be done quickly. This plug-in provides a facility to move data efficiently between two of our industry’s leading software products. Geoscientists will benefit from using best in class features of both Petrel software and OpendTect software.
The OpendTect Connector plug-in allows you to quickly and easily transfer 3D seismic and 3D horizon data between Petrel software and OpendTect software. There is no need to consider data formatting as this is a direct connection. Creating new surveys and defining extents in OpendTect is easily achieved using this plug-in.
OpendTect Connector plug-in availability
The latest version of OpendTect Connector plug-in is available for download via the Ocean* Store